Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome!

Hello!  Welcome to my new blog!  You may be asking yourself what could possibly be so trendy about "second hand" clothing???  They smell funny, they've been worn by other people and for those germaphobes out there I'm sure you can't even imagine stepping foot inside a thrift shop or vintage boutique.  But, right now thrifting is making a major comeback and I for one am definitely #teamthrift.  The thrill of the hunt, the stories the clothing tell, and the overall look can set you apart in the fashion universe and expand your fashion forward mind by leaps and bounds.  Follow me as I journey through yard sales, thrift shops, vintage boutiques, and estate sales in search for the trendiest, thrifty-est finds....It'll be worth the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment